Q: Ask Lauren Fleshman #2 on The Running On Om Podcast
This past week, the second Ask Lauren Fleshman podcast episode was released on The Running On Om Podcast. To learn more about why I choose to move to an audio format, read here. The podcast version of Ask Lauren Fleshman is a monthly series on Running On Om, where I answer listeners questions on all things that pop up when living an athletic life— motivation, injuries, relationship issues, nutrition, body image, you name it.
In this episode, I answer listeners questions on the following topics:
- How to balance training and running goals with motherhood and a full-time job
- The importance of recovery and process-based goals for masters runners chasing fast times
- Why high school runners should not loose weight for competition
- How to manage one’s creative endeavors with their passion for running
- Balancing gratitude for a partner’s repeated sacrifices of time spent together with a continued commitment to the demands of running training
- The role of dissatisfaction in weight-related running goals
- What key lessons I have learned from my son?
If you are interested in submitting a question for March’s Ask Lauren Fleshman podcast episode, the question window opens from February 22nd-February 28th on runningonom.com/asklaurenfleshman.